Bob Ryver - 17/02/2019
When God Begins to Move
Luke 1:5-22closeERROR: The IP key is no longer supported. Please use your access key, the testing key 'TEST'closeERROR: The IP key is no longer supported. Please use your access key, the testing key 'TEST'
- In days of Herod – 400 years of ___________ are about to be interrupted by Gabriel the angel.
- What was the significance of burning incense?
- So the altar of incense was just before the ________ into the holy of holies.
- It was the symbolic place of ____________. Incense pictured the prayers of the saints ascending to heaven.
- The incense was a unique mixture that was to be used in the temple worship ___________.
III. Gabriel appears to Zacharias in this holy moment of ___________.
- I Don’t _____________ You
- Two Lessons we can meditate upon
- God Uses _______________ People
God will use imperfect people to prepare the way for a perfect Savior.
- Do you pray for things that you don’t _____________ will happen?
Have you set your sails so that when the breezes of God’s Spirit begin to blow you are ____________ to move with Him?